Welcome at this website
~ Vivism ~
a philosophy-of-life, pointing
out the essential necessity for mankind to
fully respect life and well-being of all kinds of creatures,
in order to save its existance on Earth and at the
same time make it paradisally.
("All kinds of creatures" are mainly: Humans, Animals, Plants and Microbes)
Vivism is a philosophy of life
according to which human life on Earth
can be saved from its rapidly approaching fall and at
the same time become paradisally, on condition mankind
as soon as possible fully respects life and well-being of all
kinds of creatures, which implies that one in principle
doesn't conciously kill, mutilate, wound, hurt, treat
rudely, or injure health of any living being
either directly or indirectly,
one more than that prevents as far
as possible committing these facts unintentionally,
that they are committed by somebody else, and that one
profits of them, in case they are committed
In other words
Vivists do what they can to avoid
that they or others in any way do something wrong to human
beings, to animals, to plants, to microbes, or to any other kind of living beings.
This among others implies:
- Not eating animals, nor any other kind of animal food like milk or eggs;
- Not using any materials, that derive from animals; such as ivory, down, etc.
- Not killing animals anyway, including insects and (other) so called vermin;
- Not depriving animals of their natural freedom; so neither exploiting them;
- Not eating plants; so no vegetables that consist of their roots, stem or leafs;
- Not using materials for which plants have to be killed or mutilated;
- Not killing or mutilating plants anyway, including so callled weeds;
- Leaving behind all, that kills microbes in any way; such as making fire;
- Observing the law strictly; (mainly to avoid hurting other humans);
- Leaving behind all, that is detrimental for well-being of other creatures.
Motives for Vivism
1) Respect for life in all its appearences. As it is very likely that not only people but all other kinds of living beings as well want to live their complete life in an optimal well-being, this can be a reason for humans to stand together with their fellow creatures living on the same planet by not doing to them, what one doesn't want to be done to oneselve.
2) The belief or the conviction that all of nature (= life) on Earth is one complete system, so that everything one does wrong to one or more of its elements has proportional negative consequences for the functioning of the whole system, in which one is an element oneself.
3) The belief or the conviction that by doing nothing wrong to any kind of living being one prevents deserving and getting a proportional natural punishment. Deseases for instance can be concidered as such punishments for ones crimes against Life. Microbes, like bacteria, play a crucial role in this context and it is very well possible to perceive a wheter or not direct connection between these setbacks in ones health situation and(certain of one's) not so life friendly conducts in the past.
Smoking tobacco products for instance has several nature unfriendly aspects; (the tobacco leafs are vital organs taken away from a plant, the paper of cigarettes is made from the wood of killed trees, and setting it all in fire kills many microbes living in and on those leafs); so in case one after a while of doing so gets lung cancer this can be seen as a direct punishment by nature for one's repeatedly hostile kind of behaviour.
Transporting oneself with a motorised vehicle implies one kills big numbers of microbes that naturally find themselves in crude oil or natural gas the used fuel is made out. So when one gets involved in an airplane crash or a traffic accident, in a way one gets a so called 'cooky of own dough.
Many of nowadays economical activities are not only unessential, but at the same time rather nature and/or environment unfriendly. All unpleasant or dramatic experiences (like working pressure, stress and burnout) that befall someone while being involved in such activities, can be seen as punishments one wouldn't have suffered from in case one would have limited ones economical activities to essential and nature friendly ones (like growing raw edible organic fruits in a most plant and other living beings friendly way).
4) When behaving in the Vivistic way one causes as good as no environmental damage.
So if anybody does, this will bring an end to all environmental disintegration of planet Earth . Greenhouse effect for instance is mainly caused by lifestock production, motorised transportation and heating, cooking, cooling as well as freezing systems. Vivists in principle don't eat no animal food, nor cooked food, have no heating, no refrigerator, and no freezer, nor do they kill microbes by fire or otherwise, which implies that they in principle don't use any motor fuel.
5) Once a Vivist, an additional reason to stay it is in the fact, that one then has learned to know the laudability this way of behaving is rewarded with.
Then for instance one turns out to be able to enjoy the intense beauty of Flora (plant world) more and more, to such a degree that one gets an impression of how paradisally life on Earth must be meant to be.
Due to circumstances at the moment
for more information the following other site has to be visited: